CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...."If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

my sister talked me into wearing these ears
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

4 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Trev I thought you loved wearing crazy hats? At least the bunny ears are blue! ha ha. I heard you got to hunt for eggs at the rehab. Happy Easter! Love ya.

JACK!E said...

Trev does love crazy hats. I guess it was more like I suggested it and Trev was all for it from the get-go LOL! I ♥ this picture of you Trev, its so cute! Happy Easter

Angela said...

Trev Happy Easter! I Love YOU

Anonymous said...

Wow Trev, you look so handsome. I am so glad Jackie took your picture.
You sure did have a fun Easter. Love you so much.
Best Gram