This video seems hard to hear. I hope you can make it out. Once again, not right side up! This is a Mother's Day wish to Trev's mom. She has always been a constant anchor in his life, and has been right by his side through everything. She has had the patience of Job through it all! Happy Mother's Day!
...."If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it."
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Trevan, You sure know how to make
me cry [Grandma B]. You are the best dancer ever. I am proud of you
and I love you.
Oh that is the cutest thing Ive ever seen. You guys were probably waiting for me to read it and we have been bored all day. Then Trev and I went to the dollar store nothing exciting there. Then we went to the grocery store. I love Trev so much he always has the best surprises for me thanks for helping him. I well have a great Mothers Day cause my boy is home and healthy. I love you Trevan...Love Mom
That is so sweet and such a good surprise idea! That is true, Trev is the best when it comes to surprises! Love you Trev! ♥ ♥ ♥
That is the cutest and sweetest thing I have ever seen. I started bawling of course. Trev is the greatest, we love him so much!
Post a Comment