CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...."If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it."

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'll Knock You Out

I play Wii bowling at the Rehab Center all the time, but this is the first time I got to box. It really wears you out! This is a clip of my little sister Kelsey and I boxing each other.

4 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Listening to Blake was totally comical. Cool Trev.

JACK!E said...

Get her Trev!

Anonymous said...

I could hardly take my eyes off
Kelsey. She was so cool. What moves! LOL Good job Trev.
Gram

ME and DE said...

It is so fun to see your family
Trev. I like hearing your mom. Kelsey you box like a pro, but I think Trev could take you down if he would stand up! Can't box sitting down. Just kidding Trev. Wish I were there to give you a (((Hug))) Diane