CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...."If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Temple Trip




I went with my Aunt Rachel and her family on Mother's Day to the Provo temple. It would have been a lot nicer if the 200 + missionaries hadn't been there to enjoy the day too. I wanted to make sure I got a picture of the angel Moroni and me pretending to fall in the water. I loved the saying on the temple that you can see just over my right shoulder in the picture. "Holiness to the Lord. The house of the Lord." I had my aunt read it to me several times.


3 comments:

JACK!E said...

Cool Trev. I'll bet you can't wait to go to the open house next month!

Anonymous said...

Wow Trev that is so cool I should have went too I bet it was fun. Thanks Beaud... Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Trev: You are such a good example
to your nieces and nephews. They
love you.....Gram