Hey Trev, This is your Aunt Rachel! I saw all the way cute pictures that Jackie put up on your blog! It was fun to be reminded of what a cutie you were as a kid, and what a handsome devil you are as an adult! If you can think of any more songs you want on your music let your mom know and I will add them. I love you Trev! Have a good day!
...."If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it."
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
by the way whoever has the cute pic of Trev holding the pheasant needs to cough it up! That one is SO cute!
I was going through the pics with Ava on my lap. She kept saying "There's Trevvy Boy" until she got to the one in the purple and blue striped shirt, when he is in about 3rd grade, she's all "There's a girl" His big brown eyes are so big and pretty, and he had a mullet so she thought he was a girl! lol!
Post a Comment